Self-Confidence Is Closer Than You Think
The clear aligner treatment experience that supports you along the journey to a healthy, beautiful smile.
How It Works
Getting started with SureSmile® Clear Aligners is easy!
Get photos taken by our team.
We work with SureSmile® to customize your treatment plan.
Your SureSmile® Aligners are ready to use and you’re on your way to a better smile.
Wondering if SureSmile® is the Right Fit for You?
Schedule A Complimentary Consultation
SureSmile® Clear Aligners use advanced technology and proven materials to provide a customized, comfortable fit from the first aligner to the last.
SureSmile® Aligners promote better oral hygiene and you’ll enjoy:
- straighter teeth
- a confident, beautiful smile
Discover How SureSmile® Clear Aligners Can Give You the Smile & Confidence You’ve Always Wanted
SureSmile® technology has been used to treat over 500,000 patients.
Invest in your long-term oral health and discover the added value that flashing your best smile can provide.
Your clear and comfortable solution for a better smile starts with a conversation—talk to us today about SureSmile® Clear Aligners
Your Dream Smile Awaits
Call (or) Submit The Form Below To Request A Complimentary Consultation
Frequently Asked Questions
Are SureSmile® Aligners for me?
SureSmile Aligners are an aesthetically pleasing alternative to braces, especially for minor tooth movements that improve your smile. Specifically, they are for use with teens and adults, from simple to complex cases such as: crowded teeth, spaces and over/underbites. A SureSmile dental professional can assess your needs and recommend the best treatment plan for you.
Why should I choose SureSmile Aligners?
Choose SureSmile Aligners for 3 main reasons:
- Your Confidence – In partnership with your dental professional, SureSmile delivers your ideal smile with state-of-the-art, tailor-made aligners, individually quality checked by our Digital Lab specialists
- Your Comfort – With precision-made fit, you can easily wear our aligners comfortably throughout the day
- Your Convenience – Minimise your time in the dental chair with fewer in-office appointments and shorter check-ups
How are SureSmile Aligners different than other clear aligners?
While there are several similarities between popular clear aligner brands on the market, SureSmile uses proprietary software paired with our Digital Lab experts to support your Dental Professional in crafting your unique treatment plan for a straighter smile.
Check out some additional differentiators below:
- Uses industry leader in dental plastics for aligner fabrication
- Rigorous 6-step quality check reviewed by clinical experts for every case
- One-on-one consults with Dental Professionals providing expert clinical advice and answers to your questions
- Digital Data Stream shortens time from planning to treatment
- Uses digital scan to produce images in place of impression trays
- Laser trimmed aligners with polished edges allow for more precise fit and comfort
Interested in the science behind SureSmile aligners? Learn more about the SureSmile difference.
How do SureSmile Aligners work?
SureSmile is an orthodontic treatment that works to gradually straighten teeth through the wearing of a series of clear, custom-fit, removable aligners. There are no brackets or wires like traditional metal braces.
There are 3 easy steps: the first 2 steps swiftly prepare you for your custom-made aligners; the last step is your transformation, beginning when you put on your first set of SureSmile Aligners.
- Consult: Make an appointment for an initial SureSmile consultation with your dental professional. Check to see if your Dental Professional, or others in your postcode, offer SureSmile. If you are a candidate for SureSmile® Aligners, a 3D digital impression and pictures of your face and teeth are taken and the treatment process begins – no fuss, no mess, just a few minutes in the dental chair.
- Scan, Plan & Fabricate: Your Dental Professional and knowledgeable SureSmile specialists at our Digital Lab plan and design your case using advanced digital software, orchestrating each step of your smile transformation with precision. Using just the right number of custom finished clear aligners, your dental professional partners with our Digital Lab to make your perfect smile one step closer. Once ready, your Dental Professional schedules a quick visit for you to review your new smile plan!
- Treat: Congratulations! Your journey to a fabulous smile begins back in the dental office when you try on your first set of SureSmile Aligners. By wearing your clear aligners and following your custom treatment plan, you will quickly notice your clear aligners are not only comfortable and easy-to-wear, but virtually invisible … your friends and family won’t even notice you’re wearing them!
How much do SureSmile Aligners cost?
Because each case is different–some patients require more or less treatment–the total cost of your new smile will depend on the treatment plan you and your Dental Professional agree upon. Be sure to discuss cost, insurance options and payment plans with your dentist during your initial consultation appointment.
Can you use clear aligners if you have veneers or crowns?
This should be determined on a case-by-case basis by your Dental Professional. No two treatment cases are ever the same; however, our Digital Lab specialists are available to help your Dental Professional determine the best course of care through our technology capabilities and custom plastic appliances to find the best solution for unique treatment cases.
Are 'clear braces' another name for 'clear aligners'?
No, clear braces are actually another name for ceramic braces. Clear and ceramic braces have a bracket that mounts to the tooth and is similar in color to a tooth. The wire that traditional braces uses may also be visible on clear braces. Invisible aligners fit snuggly and tightly over your teeth and are made of clear, firm but flexible plastic. SureSmile Aligners are made using a durable, well-known plastic in the industry, Essix ACE® plastic.
A few other dental services
As usual - excellent. And a special thank you to Jessica for getting details on our insurance coverage.
Love Brush! Been have been taking care of me for 2 years now... Very organized & helpful!
Dr. Jeff is clearly knowledgable and cares for the well-being of his patients. Rochelle was an excellent hygienist, and carried a pleasurable conversation.
Everyone was friendly and helpful. I got a lot of information and options. I don't have insurance and they were great about letting me know the costs before continuing. I'll be back.
After coming from questionable dental services, Dr. Annie and the staff at Brush seem like a dream! I have been going here for a few years now and I completely trust Brush with my teeth as well as my family and friends'. They are very friendly, patient with questions, and take extra steps to fit their work to your unique needs
I went for my first visit today and everyone was super nice and informative, while willing to take time to listen and answer any questions I had. It was also extremely clean and they had Netflix, which is always a plus since I'm behind on Home of Cards and always forget to watch it.
Jeff & Annie Knutson as well as their staff-- Jessica,Melanie, Ali, Richelle, & Colleen are outstanding. Friendly, accommodating, and always see their patients on time. I have been happy with Jeff and Annie's work!