Annie Knudson, DDS
Meet Dr. Annie Knudson
I knew from an early age that I would pursue a career in healthcare. Growing up, my father was my absolute hero. As an ENT physician in Yakima, he treated and cared for family, friends, and all the members of his community. I sought a career where I could provide that same quality of care. As a dentist, I have the opportunity to improve our patients’ lives, from facilitating excellent oral health and alleviating tooth pain to creating for them a beautiful, lasting smile.
Education and continuing education
- Bachelor of Arts degrees in psychology and pre-professional studies – University of Notre Dame
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Washington
I participate in as many continuing education courses as possible. My goal is to continue to improve in all aspects as a dentist. Without a doubt, my passion is creating a beautiful, life-changing smile for each patient I meet. The courses that I have taken reflect this:
- Align Technology – A training and certification course in order to provide Invisalign®, the clear alternative to braces
- Aesthetic Advancements – A training and certification course in order to offer Botox and facial fillers
- Bioclear Matrix Systems – A course designed to improve aesthetic results using composite on anterior teeth
Outside the office
I am originally from Yakima, and now live in Laurelhurst with my husband, Jeff Knudson, our daughter Charlotte and our puppy, Finn. Jeff and I enjoy living in this beautiful area and can often be found running and hiking when the weather permits. There’s nothing like playing a round of golf on a sunny Seattle day either!